This Offer to Purchase Real Estate is used by a potential buyer of real estate to make an offer to purchase the property. It is not a contract or agreement for the purchase of the real estate. It is an offer to pay a certain price for a parcel of real estate, based on the meeting of certain conditions.
The conditions that must be met are as follows:
• The buyer must be able to arrange for suitable financing prior to closing.
• The buyer must receive a satisfactory termite inspection report.
• The property to be purchased will be transferred to the buyer free of any liabilities.
• The parties agree to sign a standard Agreement for the Sale of Real Estate.
• The date of the closing is set forth in the Offer.
• Any other terms that the buyer would like should be included.
• The Offer is only open for acceptance by the Owner until the time set in the Offer.
This Offer to Purchase Real Estate form is professionally formatted, prepared by a top attorney, can be easily modified, downloaded instantly, includes free customer support, and is backed by our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
This Offer to Purchase Real Estate also includes:
1. Instructions & Checklist;
2. Detailed information; and
3. Offer to Purchase Real Estate fill-in-the-blank form.
ContractCentral.com's contracts, legal agreements, fill-in-the-blank forms and letters save you time and money, by helping you create reliable legal documents you can trust -- from your home, or office -- in minutes. Download our fill-in-the-blank forms instantly. ContractCentral® guarantees your satisfaction!
Disclaimer: The information provided in this site is not legal advice, but general information on legal issues commonly encountered. ContractCentral's Legal Document Service is not a law firm and is not a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Your access to and use of this site is subject to additional terms and conditions.